In today's complex business environment, getting the right advice can mean the difference between success and failure.
It pays to hire a Chartered Accountant
Chartered Accountants are experts, up-to-date on the latest business issues and committed to ongoing professional education. Hiring (or engaging) a Chartered Accountant is a smart investment and your assurance of quality and expertise.
Anyone can call themselves an accountant, but only a Chartered Accountant is:
· a member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
· required to undertake mandatory professional development training
· bound by a code of ethics and is required to adhere to professional standards
· subject to our disciplinary procedures
· trained for a minimum of seven years to achieve this professional qualification
· subject to three-yearly review of their professional practices where they offer services to the public
· eligible to obtain a Certificate of Public Practice to offer services to the public.